Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I love my job, I love my job, I really do!!!

We just paid off all our bills! We came into a little money and our goal was to get out of debt so we paid off all our debt and now I have the freedom to look for another job if I want. I cannot tell you the sense of freedom I feel, knowing I do not have to work where I do if I don't want too. There is such power in this feeling! Don't get me wrong, I love my job, I love the broadcasting/radio business. What I do not like is the Bull#!$?. The idiots that do not have a clue as to what you do, but are great at telling you how to do it. I do not like not having the tools to do my job, continual computer breakdowns, software failures and bad internet connections (because they are too cheap). Hey, I guess I should be grateful that they finally got me a flat screen monitor (after much begging) and complaining of eye strain. Well...bosses, you better treat me nice...cause I can leave if I want to! Yahoo!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

... said...

Hey, congrats on your freedom...I wish you could get out of that place...so does this mean you could come visit me sometime?

I love you, Mom.

Haha said...

Yes that is a possibility now. It would probably be after the 1st of the year and I will have to do something with the cats too. Aunt Carole might be able to watch one of them, but two of them holed up in a bedroom would not do and she cannot leave Gma and Gpa for any length of time now. They are both getting frail. We will see as I really want to see you and your home!

Chicken said...

Yipee!! I'm sure that feels great!