Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Family & Friends!!!

Dex and I want to wish all of our family and friends a very Merry Christmas! It is a true Christian Day of Remembrance of the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Our giving of gifts is in keeping the tradition of when the Magi brought gifts to the Christ child. It is a reminder to us all of the sacrifice Christ paid on the Cross for our sins and a rejoicing of the greatest gift that he gave to all mankind. I rejoice with fellow Christians in celebrating this birth and counting the tremendous blessings HE has given me! St. Nicholas is a representation of the Magi in the giving of gifts and is a delight for Children all over the world. Time to go to sleep now...I thought I heard bells tinkling! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: