Monday, February 18, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick of it!!!!

I really tried hard NOT to get this virus - it is called a Super Bug and the title is appropriate. I did go in to see my sister as we both have it, she was worse. I am glad I was able to give her a little TLC and getting her to rest. We went to bed at about 6:30pm on a Saturday night, both exhausted from making a small shopping trip for meds. Sunday we felt a little better, she slept some and I slept off and on. We had breakfast, went to the mall to get my books that I have been waiting for, and got my dirty car washed at the robo car wash. She was exhausted from the trip and I dropped her off to rest and I went to the store for a few supplies I had forgotten the day before. Sooo... I woke up several times during the night last night, coughing my head off and will be staying home today as not to infect my co-workers. Carole and I stayed completely away from my parents and sanitized everything, so hopefully they will not get it. It is not fun, believe me and I am a not a happy person when sick, it is such a waste of time!

3 comments:

Mind Sprite said...

Chicken told me you were sick too. I'm on day nine of my cold and still cough my head off every night until about 2am.

Hope we all feel much better VERY soon! Take care!

... said...

I didn't know you and Aunt Carole were sick...I hope you feel better soon and that Gpa and Gma don't get it as well...

I have a box coming to you...hopefully it will get there in one piece...if it doesn't it isn't that big of a deal...haha.

Haha said...

Dear Sprite - It is now all out war and I am taking defensive measures. One cup of strong herbal tea, 1 teaspoon of good Oregon honey, a lemon wedge squeezed and a ounce of your favorite Whiskey. So soothing on the throat and Toddies due make you feel better - much better that NyQuil!