Sunday, July 12, 2009

Your going to miss this

Maybe I am just being over sentimental...I am a bit by nature anyway, but tonight I was watching the CMT awards and heard a song by Trace Adkins, Called "Your Gonna Miss This" and it really touched my heart, because the words were so true. I remember as a young girl, daydreaming about where life would take me, 1, 2 or 3 years from now. I remember trying to imprint in my mind, my children's 1st tooth, step and words and that 1st day of school. How we all want things to get better and how hard it is to live in the moment and appreciate what he have at the time. I think we are suppose to live in the moment, and appreciate what we have no matter how hard things might seem at the time, because you may miss it. Maybe it is because God helps us forget how hard it may have been and let's us reflect on the joy in hindsight, I don't know for sure. I know I miss it though.

No comments: