Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson and what he means to me

It is with great sadness that I have learned of his death. He brought such great joy to my family and did so much for Motown Records and revived the label. He wrote many of his lyrics, and of course when he teamed up with Quincy Jones he made his greatest album of all time. Needless to say, it was played a lot in our home since we had two girls who loved him so much. My daughter Mishka graduated from Middle School with a wonderful Blue and White dress and her signature white glove on her hand making a tribute in her way to one of her music idols. We were all very proud that day and understood why she wore that glove!
He gave his youth to us and he was robbed of his. His attraction to children to me was his desire to live his childhood. Children need that and I am concerned today, that our children are robbed of that and expected to make grown up decisions when they still need to be living as children.
I hope people will judge what good he did in the world and let GOD judge the rest as he knows it all and we do not. I know GOD welcomed you to his family Michael and I will pray for the rest of your family on Earth that they will not lose site of who you were and what you brought the world. I pray your children will be where GOD wants them to be also. Rest in Peace with GOD Michael!

No comments: