Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Labor Day - Labors

I decided to take the Friday before Labor Day weekend and the following Tuesday off. This gives me and D 5 days to get some serious projects done, before fall and winter set in. The major project is to put in a new bedroom window. Although it sounds difficult, we have got it down to a science. Once installed this will allow us to sheet rock this room and finish the siding outside. I am hoping for some quiet in our room once this project is complete. I will try and put up a photo on this site when we are done. I haven't tried doing that yet, so it will be a new thing to learn.

2 comments:

Chicken said...

Hey I will walk you through the photo thing. I need to make plans to come down to visit sometime in September

... said...

I wish I could visit in September too but alas, I think I might not be coming out in the fall this year. It is just not economical when I can hire someone to cut the vines for much less than I would spend flying and renting a car.

Maybe Haha can come visit the East coast????

I can't wait to see the new window...that is awesome. I need to get some stuff done around here too.