Sunday, January 07, 2007

I Finally Made it

Whew! I finally made it through the new conversion. It wasn't too difficult once I realized my password and username. I am finally resigned to keeping a book with the info in it as it is too frustrating trying to remember all the user and pass info for all the accounts on the web. I told Dex, I thought it would be nice if you could buy a box that had all the plug ins for a Tuner, receiver, speakers, sat dish connection, vcr and dvd along with cd player, game connect too. Just a simple box, you connect to and everything works, then a truly easy universal remote that has buttons that say, VCR, TV, CD, etc. We are getting so tech these days, that it is hard to keep up with all the current changes. I try, but as soon as I get it down, it changes. I would pay someone to come out and set everything up, but trouble is, they have to be up-to-date too! I just got an idea for this, what about a device that you plug in your computer that downloads all user/pass and you uplug unless you need it. You watch, someone will have invented it before I get this posted. Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Chicken said...

Glad to see that you are blogging again.